Thursday, August 7, 2008

Honest Feed Back

The way I grow as a director is through feedback. I have gotten a lot of great feedback. I have a good friend from California top list actor/ Director (he's been in Ghost Whisperer, Dead Last, NYPD blue, Star Trek Voyager, CSI, Third Rock, Walker Texas Ranger and many many more)He has taken the time and has gone through the film piece by piece. If you would like a copy please email and I will send it on remember it is not sugar coated at all but a honest opinion of a person in the business with a lot of knowledge. I am in the process of writing down the feed back I've gotten. If you would like to contribute you to the feed back you would be doing me a favor so please email me. I would like to know if you liked it or not but more importantly why. If you want to go scene by scene that's even better. If you want to go through job by job that's great. Just give it to me truthfully.

No comments: