Monday, August 11, 2008

What's in the works

In 2 or 3 weeks we will be showing the 48 hour movies in Houma. If anyone would like to attend please let us know. Free drinks (non alcoholic ) and Popcorn.

We are starting to plan for 2 more films 1 feature and 1 - 4 to 7 min another 48 hour plus movie, oct 26ish.

If you are interested in the feature let me know; it will be a no budget film and shot on the weekends/ nights. It should be a great learning experience and great for the resume if you need it, or loads of fun if not. I have a script, that needs a rewrite or if you have one you want to donate to the cause let me know. The script I have is horror very plot heavy. I am not big on hack movies. Although I have written a hack movie but not this time. Looking for a more thriller Hitchcock type. Something you won't forget as soon as you leave the theater.

No comments: